Have you been hearing a lot about SEO and wondering what is it?
Search engine optimization or SEO in simple language, is a marketing discipline which is related to the unpaid viewers that a website gets. According to Wikipedia, it is defined as the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned”. So, basically it refers to the strategic attempt at making a website visible and enhancing the online business.
How does it work?
SEO is the process which is based on complex algorithms put together, which make use of ‘crawlers’ to find and sieve through the millions of data and give the most relevant results in a search engine. But, what site to display first? This is determined by these algorithms.
For an effective amount of traffic you need to make sure about a number of things like making sure that there are no broken pages to increase the crawl-ability of the webpage, using the correct keyword, having a number of link backs to your website (it tells the Search Engine is a resource to others) , interaction on social media platforms ( they are very critical for any company), the frequency of updating the content on the website and so on. If you really want to increase the traffic then you can search some keyword on Google Ad-words or Google Trends and include them. For all these you definitely need an expert.
Do you really need it?
In today’s world where the internet is flooded with cobweb threads getting discovered as a single thread is very important and can be considered as an achievement. With approximately 3.5 billion users looking through, scrolling down these unlimited websites, you would not want that your website becomes invisible and get lost amongst these hoards of different and competitive websites. So, for this, most certainly you need SEOis very important and marks the presence of your products or in general terms your website in the whole wide world. It connects people to your website. In my opinion, it is the perfect way to popularize something and make people aware of your presence.
What benefits does it bring?
- It brings you results in comparatively much lower cost.
- A definite increase in website traffic
- It gives a much higher brand credibility to your business as people who are searching, rust Google.
- Much better return on your marketing investments.
- SEO takes your business to next level.
- If you want your website to stand out, SEO is the tool you can rely upon.
- It gets you on the top spot which garners 60% of search clicks.
- You have the access to result data and search keywords, and you would know what people are looking for. This helps you to expand your services or product base.
- SEO based marketing results are permanent. They do not disappear immediately even if you pause your campaign for a while.
SEO is a concept that is gaining successful acclaim and recommendations. More and more businesses today have understood the importance of strategic SEO and are taking advantage of it. To kill the competition and have your business name appear on top spot in Google search, you need it. The resulting hits will elevate your business and increase the sales. Without optimization would not be possible even if you are offering best products or services backed by effective customer service.
To achieve great results you need, an expert digital marketing company which knows how to bring you on a higher rank above your competitor!