8 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Websitevsya
It’s as simple as what Bill Gates has said- “If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.”
27 million searches happen every hour on the Internet. One of those could be for you. Are you there to be found? Your business website is the place where your customers, employees, business partners and even investors can find you. If you don’t already have one, here are 8 reasons to get a website right away:
- Your customers expect it– Most consumers head straight to a brand’s website for the desired information and are bound to be disappointed on not finding one. Even if your business surfaces in the top searches on Google, they tend to move on to competitors who have a website.
- Keeping customers informed– Your website is the online brochure of your business, products, and services, promotions, upcoming events etc. While traditional ads and brochures have a life span and a production turnaround time, a site can be refreshed in real time.
- 24/7 accessibility– While you sleep, your website keeps working to generate business for you. To be available during off-working hours, customers browsing through your services at their convenience: a great selling point.
- Purpose and Credibility– A website helps you get your vision across to your clients and is a platform to showcase your work, products, and services – influencing people’s perception of you and your business.
- Wider market – We cannot really know a billion people, but we can make sure a billion people know our business and us. Having a website does exactly that! Moreover, linking your site to other networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter makes your content visible to newer audiences.
- Boosts your business– A large majority of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions. Reviews and testimonials on the site play a big role in boosting sales.
- Enhances customer support and success– Helps customers save their time by looking up FAQs and self-help videos. Reviews, testimonials, and feedbacks add value and help consumers.
- Cost-effectiveness-Although a website comes with a price attached to it, compared to what you spend on a newspaper ad or other promotional material, it turns out to be a more cost-effective way to reach out to potential customers.
A consumer’s journey has come a long way. But no matter what stage your customer is at, the journey always starts with awareness and for that, it is imperative to have a website.